Friday, May 25, 2012


I am happy to report my follow up with the surgeon went as planned! 

I was given the okay for next week to slowly start driving again and slowly work my way back into a full day of work. I can't wait! J

We thank the lord for giving us the strength and our doctors the knowledge to diagnose and overcome this obstacle in our way. A few more years of follow up, with hopefully no radiation and we will have successfully put this behind us!

This last weekend our family celebrated the end of a fantastic season of lacrosse with Mason and our Bingham team.

Our family also celebrated Jesse's upcoming graduation next week from Bingham High.

We are so proud of our boys and their accomplishments!!
Our prayers continue to be with those in need. We love you!!





No comments:

Post a Comment